Leisure & Recreation
The Highlands values the wellbeing of our residents.
Along with Enhanced Living services, we provide a variety of activities meant to:
- build a strong sense of community
- increase residents' overall physical and mental health.
Our dedicated Activities Coordinator provides a wide range of social, cultural and recreational activities that keep residents active and engaged, such as:
- Fitness Classes & Outdoor Walks
- Special Events - Movie Nights & Craft Fairs
- Day Trips to local attractions
- Social Activities - tea time, card games, bingo and more!
- Interactive Entertainment such as Wii Bowling Tournaments
- Theme Nights & Seasonal Holiday Parties - Christmas party, Chinese New Year, Valentines and more!
- Community Visitors - local musicians, school choirs, etc.
Download a sample calendar of our Leisure & Recreation activities. View our News Page for our most current events.